Seek Immediate Medical Care For
- Pain or Difficulty Walking
- Snake Bite
- Excessive or Bloody Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Temperature more than 104 degrees or less than 100 degrees; The normal rectal temperature of dogs and cats is 100 to 102 degrees.
- Sudden Severe Abdominal Swelling
- Abnormal Urination or Defecation
- Gum Color Change: White, Yellow, Gray, or Blue
- Breathing Difficulties
- Heat Stroke
Never Give Your Pet:
- Any medication unless directed by a veterinarian
- Read entire label on all flea and tick preparations carefully before using them on your pet, in your house, or on your yard.